A beautifully illustrated story about a tiny, little boat with a Huge heart.
A children’s story book of adventure with life lessons about being different, optimism, belief and never ever giving up.
The Little Optimist book is about to make a difference and put a smile on the face of many kids in South Africa. The concept is totally unique, its organically good, and will help to inspire many sick and needy children.
1. A book to show kids that little people can do amazing things.
2. For each book sold, another is donated and delivered FREE to a sick or needy child.
3. 40% of all profits are donated to one of our partner charities/ PBO organizations.
4. Printed on recycled paper
5. Coloring in pages and competition included
Children’s Hospital Trust ; Spirit Foundation; NSRI; Sharkspotters; Little Optimist Trust; Sailing South Africa
Book Available At The Following Stores – CLICK HERE
” I loved reading this book to my children, not only because of the unique story and wonderful illustration, but also because it teaches them courage and belief in oneself. “ Louise Driver, mom and CEO of The Children’s Hospital Trust